ZANJABEE MISSION STATEMENT
- You matter: Who you are is more important than the disease you may have. We care about you as a person before we provide care for you as a patient.
- Food Matters: We are what we eat. We scrutinize your diet and give at least as much importance to food prescriptions as we do to prescription for medicine
- Movement Matters: We are designed to move. We explore Yoga, Aerobic exercise and Weight training to design the regimen best suited for you to gain and hold on to optimum health.
- Mind and Spirit Matter: If you are not happy and content, you are not healthy. We teach mindfulness and meditation techniques to tap into the joy each one of us carries within us.
- Up to date medical knowledge Matters: Modern medicine has saved more lives in the past 100 years than any other modality in the history of mankind. We pride ourselves on keeping abreast of modern technology and using it appropriately to find optimal health solutions for you.
- Time Proven Medical Techniques Matter: Acupuncture, Ayurveda. Yoga and Shiatsu have served man for thousands of years. We have skilled practitioners who can bring the benefits of these ancient techniques when appropriate for your illness or health goal .
- Zanjabee is conveniently located at Exit 35 off of Route 128/95
300 Trade Center
Woburn, Massachusetts, 01801
- Parking: On-site covered parking garage
- Amenities: Yoga studio and full kitchen within the center to teach yoga, nutrition and meditation.
- Green Building: Sliver LEED certified building run partly on solar power with lots of natural light
- Zanjabee Design: Architects from MIT designed the custom built center